Saturday, October 26, 2013

Babies 8 and 9


I decide to call Ava and chat.
"Hey Ava!" I say smiling.
"Hey Sof, I have a great idea!" Ava says jittery.
"And what is this great idea?"
"You need a makeover! To look more like a challenge mother!" Ava says finally.
"Oh no, no, no, no" I say flailing my arms.
"Who hurt you so bad that you can't trust?" Ava said in sarcastic sympathy.
"Ava, what if I look hideous!" I said quietly so the kids wouldn't hear me.
"You won't I promise!"
"Fine, I'll go to the salon today!" I say and then hung up.
George was outside pushing Annie on the swings.
I called the babysitter and then headed to the salon.
I was extremely nervous about this whole makeover thing.
Definitely not.
Hey look I'm Ava!





No.
Yes perfect!
now for my outfit.
maybe...
too business.
Yes! Soo Cute!
Jodie was helping me out by upgrading the food synthesizer.
"Kids!" I called everyone over for birthdays.

Freddie!
George! (sorry he's blinking)

Annie is adorable!
Hadleigh next
That anonymous sperm was quite prominent now.
(I love this picture)

Teens room!

Venus and Ethan!
Breakfast for the early risers!
Venus was the first to try the new shower. She said it smelled like watermelon, Oh Venus.
I called Ava over to keep me company while the kids went to school, she ended up playing in the sand with Hadleigh,

They grow up so fast (tear, tear)

I spent the day doing chores and cleaning
"I could get used to this." I thought to myself.


Some nighttime romance pictures. Ah amore.
(My screenshots got deleted somehow)
Fill in: Jodie got married and had triplets, Sailor Jo and Norman.
Freddie became a firefighter and moved out with his girlfriend, Annie got married and is now pregnant with her daughter Brie.

"Hey Ava what's up?"
"Everybody's moving and I'm so sad!"
"Don't forget about the challenge!"
"I know, I know."
"It's hard though."
"It was hard when I did it but I still did it!"
"I know you're right."
"Aren't I always."
"Thanks."
(George proposing)
Ava had sen me the address to what she called "the man jackpot"
I arrived nervous.
Inside I met Clyde Carls, I knew he would make a great next father, I talked to him and he agreed to donate sperm.



The next few months consisted of raining and watching tv

Once the tv broke and I got Ava to fix it, the joys of being pregnant.


Pretty soon it was Halloween and I mustered the strength to dress up the kids and answer the door.


Ava and I constantly talked and ate.





Birthdays! Ethan, Venus and Hadleigh!
there was a sharp pain and I stood up quickly. I rushed out to the car,

In labor and driving, a challenge mothers life.
 I present Pixie Bridges! 
and...
Rowan Bridges!














No comments:

Post a Comment