Saturday, October 26, 2013

Baby 7 and a New House!

I couldn’t hear it over the triplets screaming very well but Jodie had taken quite the liking to the piano, oh did I, oh dear I did, Shoot! I forgot to take a picture of Jodie’s birthday. After I had fed all the toddlers and the babies calmed down I sat down to listen to Jodie.Screenshot-99 Before I knew it I was up again because it was time to celebrate birthdays. Annie went first and became a beautiful child.Screenshot-101 Next went Freddie, he turned out great as well.Screenshot-102Then George, he had a very strange haircut.Screenshot-103 Next up was Ethan and Venus.Screenshot-104Are they not just adorable! The children went outside to play and I got a call from a downtown sperm bank that an anonymous man had donated sperm for my challenge.Screenshot-106Screenshot-107Screenshot-108Screenshot-1099 months later my due date had come and gone, the baby was late. I tried anything to get it out, yoga, spicy food, nothing worked. I was synthesizing dinner one day when a sharp pain rushed through my body. The baby!Screenshot-110 Screenshot-111Welcome Hadleigh Bridges!  Venus thought her name was Headlight.2 months later…I decided that I wanted to go back to present day and leave Oasis Landing for good. I found a nice home in Riverview.Screenshot-57 Screenshot-58 Screenshot-59 Screenshot-60 Screenshot-61 Screenshot-62 Screenshot-63 I called up the real estate agent and bought the house.Screenshot-64   By next week we were all moved in and ready.Screenshot-112  I decided to go meet our neighbors and almost screamed when I saw who it was,Screenshot-114It was Ava Millecent! I had heard the stories but never thought that I’d actually meet her! The story goes like this;(A/N this was an actual game that I played a few months ago :0) )Once upon a time, in a not so faraway land, there lived a young woman named Ava Millecent. Now Ava had long finished her 100 baby challenge and decided to pass it on to her prettiest, most unique and worthy daughter, Loveday. But Loveday hated the entire idea, so she foolishly decided that instead of just saying no thank you she would come up with an evil plan. She told her mother that she would begin the challenge once they had moved to Isla Paradiso, and so they did. But Loveday didn’t begin. Loveday instead said you must pay for a year’s stay at the most expensive resort for me so I can begin, and so Ava did. But Loveday stayed at the resort for 6 months before secretly moving to Starlight Shores and leaving her mother with no money.I quickly introduced myself and told her about how I was doing the challenge. We became fast friends.Screenshot-115 I invites her over to meet the kids and she agreed.Screenshot-116Screenshot-117 “Annie come here!” I called to Annie who was playing outside on the jungle gym.Screenshot-118 “Coming!” She said. I knew Ava might just be what I need to help me with this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment