Sunday, October 27, 2013

Baby 11

This is a very short post!



The next challenge father is... (this is really obvious because of the photo)....
DEAD!!!!
No, no, I'm just kidding. But it's the grim reaper. On a completely unrelated note we no longer have cats...
6 months later...
Ava and I enjoy the pace and quiet of 5:00 am, ode to challenge mothers.
3 months later...
Hadleigh as a young adult, I must say she was one of my favorite children so far.

Pixie and Rowan  as teens (they look older :0)
Gray as a toddler, why the long face Gray? (hehehe, sorry that was mean...)


For the first time, I go to a hospital to have a baby, wow.
Skye Bridges. Sadly she looks nothing like her father :,(
And that wraps up this extremely short chapter and I'm pretty sure my neck is going to fall offmy body so byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment